Children & Youth
Enfield Methodist Circuit Youth Ministry
Start Children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6 (NIV)
The Enfield Methodist Circuit Youth Ministry (EMCYM) help nurture and navigate children and young people to Jesus. Giving them the opportunity to explore what it means to be a Christian, and through what they learn they will be equipped to face and overcome daily challenges that this world throws at them.
- A ministry where young people feel welcomed and accepted
- A ministry where they feel free to ask question and get answers
- Ministry where they can have fun learning about God with their peers
- A ministry where they can explore the word of God creatively
- A ministry where they can feel comfortable to express themselves without judgement
- A ministry that is not only for the young people about also for the junior church leaders.
- To provide support to our junior church leaders
- To provide training and development opportunities for our junior church leaders
Activities and events that currently take place within our ministry
- Sunday Fundays
- Holiday Clubs
- Residential Retreats
- Conferences & Concerts
- Combined Circuit Services
- Youth Confirmation
- Young people Leading Services
Ministry statement written by our young leader and EMCYM President, Gabriel Dedji.
Ephesians 4: 2-6
2Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
As a collective, we, the Enfield Methodist Circuit Youth Ministry strive to be a safe community for our young people as we give them the space to: partake in and lead Christian discussions, organise community events and fellowship together.
Within all of our endeavours, we will strive to maintain a tolerant and respectful attitude towards one another, welcoming all to fellowship and work with us. Throughout all of our meetings, we will ensure that our topics are chosen mindfully of all possible groups and that we will exude this Christ-like respectfulness with the aim of achieving holy harmony with one another.
In the spirit of oneness- explained above- we hope to ensure that this is an inclusive community that welcomes a diversity of opinions, backgrounds and beliefs with the aim of harnessing our unity together to fulfill Christ’s work within our community.
GO MAD! Summer Holiday Club
Monday 2nd to Friday 6th August 2021 – 10:00am to 12:30pm