A warm welcome to this site from the Enfield Circuit of the Methodist Church in Britain. We hope you’ll find this useful as you catch a glimpse of who we are and what we do as a Christian family in the London Borough of Enfield and Hertfordshire Borough of Broxbourne. Enfield Circuit is one of the 35 Circuits in the London District of the Methodist Church in Britain. Our Circuit consists of 8 churches, plus the project at the Space:
- Bush Hill Park Methodist Church
- Edmonton Methodist Church
- Goffs Oak Methodist Church
- Grange Park Methodist Church
- Ordnance Road Methodist Church
- Ponders End Methodist Church
- Southgate Methodist Church
- Trinity Church (Methodist & United Reformed)
- Enfield Methodist Foodhubs
All the churches share a love of God, though each church differs in character and style of worship. There’s always plenty going on.
Come and see. You’ll get a warm welcome.
A “circuit” is an administrative group of Methodist churches in the same area under the leadership of a Superintendent Minister and Circuit Stewards.
We live in changing times and lead very busy lives. The love of God for each human being remains unchanging during it all. We are all valued as children of God. Our churches offer the opportunity to know God better and to put our busy lives in their true perspective.