Grange Park Methodist Church
Corner of Park Drive/Old Park Ridings, London N21 2EU
“The Church In The Orchard” is a beautiful Art Deco church set in Grange Park. It has a real community feeling and the minister and congregation are always very welcoming and happy to see new faces. With regular concerts as well as weekly services, “The Church In The Orchard” is very popular amongst the community.
Disabled parking, access & toilet available.
Morning Service: 11.00am every Sunday
- 2nd Sunday of each month ‘Words & Worship’ contemporary service at 6.30pm.
- MHA weekly social club session every Tuesday afternoon from 1-3pm in the church.
- Soup & Conversation in the church every Wednesday 12 noon–2pm all welcome.
- First Thursday of every month Diabetes Support Group from 1-2.30pm in the church.
Minister: Revd Julia Wiktorska
020 8886 6136
Every month on a Saturday morning
from April to October. Coffee available
from 10.15am. Performance from 11.30 for
Dates for 2020:
We have 3 church halls available for hire. Please contact us via our website. There is a children’s nursery on site Monday – Friday during term time.
At 11am for one hour on the following Wednesdays in the run up to Easter:
- Maundy Thursday 9th April 3pm
- Good Friday 10th April 3pm
- Easter Day Sunday 12th April 11am
We very much
look forward to welcoming you to our church.